The Pantry

For individuals or families in need in our community, our Pantry Ministry dispenses free food and hygiene products on Saturdays at the Sterling Heights Campus. First-time guests need to arrive between 9:30 AM – 10:15 AM and should bring a license or state identification. Regular attenders should arrive between 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM. We use the north entrance (facing Hobby Lobby).

We welcome donations from businesses, organizations, families and individuals. Donations may be dropped off at the office during the week or placed in the Pantry Donation Crate in the atrium during service and event times. For more information about receiving food or donating, please contact the church at info@experienceheritage.org or at 586-997-9490. For directions to our location (Sterling Heights campus), click here.