If you’re ages 18-29, this is the place for you! Whether you’re single, dating, or married, we all need to surround ourselves in community with people that challenge and encourage us! Have questions about Y/A? Send us an email here.
UPCOMING Y/A NIGHTS & EVENTS
- Y/A Night | February 19, 2023 | 7pm |Heritage Church (44625 Schoenherr Rd, Sterling Heights, MI 48313)
- Y/A at the Movies | February 24, 2023 | 7pm at MJR MarketplaceCinemas (35400 M-53, Sterling Heights, MI 48312)
- Y/A Night | March 19, 2023 | 7pm |Heritage Church (44625 Schoenherr Rd, Sterling Heights, MI 48313)
Y/A nights take place at our Sterling Heights Campus (44625 Schoenherr Road, Sterling Heights, MI, 48313)
Y/A is for, you guessed it, young adults aged 18-29 years old!
A typical Y/A night consists of live music, an encouraging message, community, and FREE food!
Y/A nights are once a month, on Sunday Nights! To learn more about upcoming Y/A dates, get connected with us through our socials or reminder texts!
You can connect with us in the following ways:
- Text us! Text “@hc-ya” to 81010
- Follow us! Follow us on Instagram: @hc_youngadults
- Like us on Facebook: “Heritage Young Adults”