Date Night FAQ’s
Thank you so much for signing up for our HC Date Night! If you have any other questions that are not listed below, feel free to email Lauren at email@example.com.
- When is HC Date Night? November 11th, 6pm – 8:30pm // We will have a PACKED HOUSE, so feel free to show up at 5:45p to make your way inside!
- Where does HC Date Night begin? Heritage Church – Sterling Heights Campus (44625 Schoenherr Rd, Sterling Hts, MI, 48313)
- Is dinner on-site/provided? No. Once our short program ends (around 6:30p) we will dismiss couples to have a self-guided date night out on the town using the provided “Date Night in a Bag“! (So make sure you have those dinner reservations booked knowing you’ll be out by 6:30p)
- What happens at Date Night? Event starts at 6p, but feel free to come a few minutes early to avoid the rush in the building. But, our childcare drop off and our program will begin in the auditorium. We’ll have a short service planned with giveaways and inspiring message. Then, we’ll dismiss you for a guided date night to a restaurant of your choice.
- How do I win the Shinola Hotel/Texas de Brazil giveaway? Just by registering for the event, you have been entered in to win a FREE night’s stay at the Shinola Hotel, as well as a dinner at Texas de Brazil. The winner will be announced during our short opening-program.
- When does Date Night end? For those utilizing our free childcare, we ask that you pick up your children around 8:30pm. For those who are not using our childcare, the date night ends whenever you want it to!
- What if I need to cancel my reservation? For any cancellations, please email Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is the childcare provided free? YES! Our HC Kids team will be providing your children with a FREE childcare program from 6pm-8:30pm.
- Is food provided within the childcare? No, we ask that you feed your children before the event and pack any necessary snacks that they might require for the night. (Due to allergies, we ask that you avoid packing any snacks that contain peanuts)
- Where do I check-in my child when I arrive? Head over to the HC Kids area (to the left when you walk through the lobby) and check your child in using our safe and secure computer system.
- If I need to contact someone regarding my child, who can I contact? For any questions about your child throughout the night, feel free to contact Kyle at 248-703-6408.