Subscribe to HC Kids TV
Questions to ask at home:
1. Share your favorite Thanksgiving memory (from this year or previous)!
2. Share 1-3 things (or people) you are thankful for and why!
3. What is the nicest thing someone has ever said to you or that you have said to someone else?
4. How can encouraging others change our own attitude and someone else’s?
5. Why do you think it’s important for us to “be a builder” with our words and our actions? How can we start today?
There are a variety of ways that you can stay connected to HC Kids during this time. Follow along with us on our YouTube channel! We upload daily videos that will make your kids laugh and videos that will help them grow. Every Sunday at 8am we have a new episode for elementary students and a new Circle Time video for preschoolers! Subscribe today!
Bible Study Method: Week 1
This is a habit we’re weaving into all of our teaching this school year. It’s an acronym for the following Bible Study method:
Read a verse several times and out loud at least once.
Ask yourself – What do I learn about God, myself and/or the world in this verse?
Ask yourself – Is there a command to obey, a promise to claim or a sin to avoid in this verse?
Talk to God about what you observed and ask for His help applying it today!
Week 1 Verses: Ephesians 6:10, 6:11, 6:12, 6:13, 6:14-15, 6:16, 6:17
Week 2 Verses: 2 Timothy 3:16, 3:17, John 5:39, Hebrews 13:8, 1 John 4:16, Psalm 119:105, Romans 1:20
Week 3 Verses: James 1:22, 1:23-24, 1:25, 1 John 4:17, 4:20, 4:21, Philippians 4:9
Week 4 Verses: Ephesians 6:18, Matthew 6:7, 6:8, 6:9, 6:10, 6:11-12, 6:13
HC KIDS ON FACEBOOK
For any questions or additional info, email Pastor Chris here: email@example.com