Isn’t it finally time for some GOOD NEWS?!? We are so excited about our first in-person gathering since March, and we’d love for you to join us either in-person or online! We have a 60 minute service full of hope, inspiration, a great story of someone who’s living life to the fullest, and some amazing live music. Not to mention, we’ll be taking extra safety precautions to make sure you enjoy your time & stay safe! We also have a variety of giveaways that are sure to bless you and your family this Fall season!
FAQ’S ABOUT FALL KICKOFF:
- When Is It? Sunday, September 27th at 9a, 10:30a or 12p.
- Where Is It? In-Person or Online at HeritageChurch.com
- Do I have to reserve tickets? YES! All attendees will have to get a FREE ticket (available at HeritageChurch.com starting 9/20) in order to attend.
- Are children welcome to attend? For the auditorium, we are only allowing children 6+ to attend, since this is a broadcast space for our online services. But, we have created a space called our Family Room where families can attend and watch the service together. Children ages 6+ are welcome to join us in the auditorium, and we’ll ask that all other children accompany their parents in the Family Room.
- Will Heritage be taking safety measures? YES! We will be cleaning all surfaces before and after services. We’ll refrain from any handshakes and hugs at the door. In addition to that, Heritage will not be passing out paper items. All of our notes & connection cards will be accessed digitally. We also have a Giving Kiosk for anyone who’d like to give onsite!
- Is there any additional information on safety measures? Here’s a quick video walking you through many of the protections and protocols we’ll have in place this weekend: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=604600336878266&ex>d=mFxCo9Kk4onQBh4z and here’s a link to the longer Zoom call in case you missed it: https://vimeo.com/461101684/1fe21e09d3
- How about social distancing? We will have our seating at 50% capacity for the safety of you and your family.
- Will I have to wear a mask? Masks will be required as people walk around the building, but can be taken off once seated in the auditorium and Family Room spaces.
- What if I’m not ready to return to in-person? NO PROBLEM! We’d still love to see you and your family join us weekly for Church Online! In fact, if you’re missing community, feel free to host a Watch Party at your house with you and a few friends!