Isn’t it finally time for some GOOD NEWS?!? We have a 60 minute service full of hope, inspiration, a great story of someone who’s living life to the fullest, and some amazing live music. Not to mention, we’ll be taking extra safety precautions to make sure you enjoy your time & stay safe!We also have a variety of giveaways that are sure to bless you and your family this Fall season!
FAQ’S about Fall Kickoff Weekend:
- **When Is It? Sunday, September 27th at 9:30a & 11a.
- **Do I have to reserve tickets? YES! All attendees will have to get a FREE ticket (available at HeritageChurch.com starting 9/20) in order to attend.
- **Are children welcome to attend? YES! This will be our first week relaunching HC Kids for Birth-5th grade children. Tickets are required as kids capacity is at 50% for each room.
- **Will Heritage be taking safety measures? YES! We will be cleaning all surfaces before and after services. We’ll refrain from any handshakes and hugs at the door. In addition to that, Heritage will not be passing out paper items. All of our notes & connection cards will be accessed digitally. We also have a Giving Kiosk for anyone who’d like to give onsite!
- **How about social distancing? We will have our seating at 50% capacity for the safety of you and your family.
- **Will I have to wear a mask? Masks will be RECOMMENDED but not required. All Heritage Church staff, volunteers, and all HC Kids volunteers will be wearing masks.
- **What if I’m not ready to return to in-person? NO PROBLEM! We’d still love to see you and your family join us weekly for Church Online! In fact, if you’re missing community, feel free to host a Watch Party at your house with you and a few friends!